Meebhoomi provides AP Land Record Property Value, Adangal, Pahani, ROR 1B Search by using Survey Number / Aadhaar Number / Account Number at meebhoomi.ap.gov.in….
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has embraced technology and launched a brand new revenue site which is meant for public use. This public portal is called Meebhoomi. The official website link of this portal is meebhoomi.ap.gov.in. It is a great initiative because an individual can attain land information in all the villages, districts and mandals of Andhra Pradesh state.
Mee Bhoomi literally means, ‘Your Earth’ and it is meant for all those, who want to gain access to all the details regarding their land. Do you wish to know how this site works? We have covered all that and more in this informative post.
What will be available in meebhoomi.ap.gov.in website?
Government of Andhra Pradesh has created this website with a noble motive. Individuals can check AP land records or Andhra Pradesh Land Record details without any hassles on the official website www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.
What else is available on this site? You can check village map, 1B, Adangal / Pahani and FMB on this site. It could be for official or private purposes. In fact, you can also register your complaints and check the status of your complaint on this.
You can also find details of land, land owners, type of soil, water source, area, crops that are grown, and much more.
The good news is that you can check land record details on the meebhoomi application on your smartphones! All you need to do is download the android application and check the details through your device.
- 1 How to check Meebhoomi AP Land Records Property Value, Adangal in meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- 2 The procedure of checking ‘Your 1-b’ in meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- 3 The procedure of checking ‘Village 1-b’ in the website meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- 4 How to Seed Aadhaar Number to our Property in meebhoomi.ap.gov.in website?
How to check Meebhoomi AP Land Records Property Value, Adangal in meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
In order to check the AP land record property value on meebhoomi.ap.gov.in, you must follow these steps –
- First of all go to Log on into http://www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/Home.aspx
- Next, you would need to click on Adangal. Select, ‘Your Adangal’ or ‘Village Adangal’.
- In case you are choosing, ‘Your Adangal’ then you have to select one of the options – Aadhaar or Survey Number.
- You can also mention the graduator name or account number. Select the suitable option.
- Next, you would need to fill the mandatory details such as name of the zone, district name and village name.
- You would also need to fill the code / captcha digits. The captcha code is the code which is mentioned in a box.
- Click on the click/submit button.
- You will be able to gain access AP Land Record Property Value once you select the click option. Make sure all the details are correct.
The procedure of checking ‘Your 1-b’ in meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
To check ‘Your 1-b’ in the website www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in, one has to go to the ‘Menu’. In Menu there is 1-B option. By clicking it, one can get ‘Your 1-b’. Clicking it, a form will come which has to be filled up.
- ‘Your 1-B model’ is written on the top of the page. Below that, four options are there; Survey Number, Account Number, Aadhaar Number and Name of the graduator; he has to choose any one of them.
- Now Select the ‘District’ from the list.
- Choose ‘Name of the Zone’ from the list.
- Select your ‘Village Name’ from the list.
- Then Enter the item i.e. Survey Number, Account Number, Aadhaar Number or Name of the Graduator.
- Finally Enter the Fai Code as it is written there and press the ‘Click’ button.
Checking of Your 1-b model in the website www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in is done.
The procedure of checking ‘Village 1-b’ in the website meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
To check ‘Village 1-b’ in the website www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in, one has to go to the ‘Menu’. In Menu there is 1-B option. By clicking it, one can get ‘Village 1-b’. Clicking it, a form will come which has to be filled up.
- ‘Village 1-b model’ is written on the top of the page.
- Choose your ‘District’ from the list.
- He has to select the ‘Name of the Zone’ from the list.
- Select your ‘Village Name’ from the list.
- Enter the Fai Code as it is written there and press the ‘Click’ button.
Checking of Village 1-b model in the website www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in is done.
How to Seed Aadhaar Number to our Property in meebhoomi.ap.gov.in website?
- You would need to visit the official website meebhoomi.ap.gov.in. This is the first step!
- You would see an option of ‘Aadhaar linking’ on the top left side. It is the fourth option on the screen.
- You may click on the following link as well – http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/selfseed.aspx
- Now you would need to mention your account number, district name, zone name, and village name and captcha code. Select click button.
If you wish to know about your land or even check the status of your complaint, you can log on to the official website. The digital depository of land records is a great initiative by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. All the information is accessible to the common man which makes their life convenient and stress-free. The credit goes to technology and also, Government of AP did a fantastic job by going digital!