Mee Bhoomi is an online portal where the Andhra Pradesh government stored land records online. Here anyone can check the land record by visiting the official page. It is pretty nice and helpful for the users and landowners. They can check all the land records and details online with a mobile or computer device at home. If you want to know all details guide on Mee Bhoomi then you can check here. Now, the question is, how you can link your Aadhaar number in the Mee Bhoomi portal.
Benefits of Paired Your Aadhaar Number with Your Land Records
The Digital India mission by the government of India, you need to link your Aadhaar number with all the identity documents like voter card, ration card, passport, driving license, and more. In the Mee Bhoomi portal, you also need to link your Aadhaar number with the land records.
- Aadhaar number is a unique identity and if you link it with your land then it proved your landownership.
- It will help you to purchases and sell land and other upcoming activities.
- It is secure land ownership.
- If you paired your Aadhaar Card with your Land details, then it gives you an extra advantage for bank lone or other activity.
How to Find Out Your Aadhaar Number is Paired with Your Account Number or Not?
First, you need to check that your Aadhaar number already paired with your Account Number or Not. To check that, you need to visit the official page link. Here we give the link in a blue button, click on it and find out.
After visiting the page, you can check it in two ways. Either you can use your Account Number or you can use your Aadhaar Number to check your Aadhaar number linked or not.
- Choose one option first.
- Select your District.
- Select your Zone Name.
- Select your Village Name.
- Put your Account Number or Aadhaar Number.
- Enter the captcha code on the box.
- Click on the below button to check it.
How To Link Your Aadhaar Number in Mee Bhoomi Land Portal
Now, if you notice that, your Aadhaar Number not paired with your Account Number or your Land Records then you need to do some offline works. First, if you don’t have Aadhaar Card then apply and make it and then submit it.
- Visit your Nearest Land Office like Tehsildar, government revenue department, municipality.
- Approach them and submit all your land details, Aadhaar Card, and other identity documents.
- Then check it at the Mee Bhoomi website.
After submitting your documents, you need to check your Aadhaar Number paired or Not.
How To Check Aadhaar Request Current Status
To check the current status, you need to go to the official page. We give the link below. Click on the link and visit the page.
- Choose your District Name.
- Enter the Complaint Number that you already get.
- Click on the Submit button and see the status.
In this way, you can link your Aadhaar Number and check that it is paired with your Land record. I hope the article is helpful to you. If the information helps you then kindly share it with your friends and social media. If you have any query then comment us. We will answer as soon as possible. Lastly thanks for vising our website.