Step by Step Procedure for How to Seeding your Aadhaar Number Linking to Land Account Number of Property at meebhoomi.ap.gov.in…
Andhra Pradesh government has embarked on the wave of digitization with the Meebhoomi website i.e meebhoomi.ap.gov.in. This website is resourceful in many ways, providing important services to land owners in the state of Andhra Pradesh. As the name itself explains meebhoomi as “Your Earth” this portal has proved to be true on its name. With the view of elevating the progress of Andhra Pradesh to the next level, meeboomi is one of the revolutionary steps taken by the government. You can now gain easy access to AP land Records Search from this online portal.
How to Aadhaar Number Linking to Land Account Number of Property at meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
To do the Aadhaar Number linking or Aadhar seeding to one’s Account Number in the website http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/, he has to go to the ‘Menu’. In Menu there is a ‘Aadhar Linking’ option. By clicking it, one can get a form which has to be filled up.
- You can easily seeding your Aadhaar Number Linking to my Land Property Account Number or Land Account Number from meebhoomi.ap.gov.in website. For this you first need to visit the home page of the website
- The home page features a tab naming ‘Aadhaar Linking’. Click on it and a new page will open.
- This is the direct URL for Aadhaar Linking to Land Account Number: http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/selfseed.aspx
- On this new page you can either select the ‘Account Number’ option and check whether your account number is linked with an aadhar number
- For adding an Aaadhaar number to your property select the “Aadhaar Number” option and enter the District Name, Name of Zone, Village name, Aadhar Number, Captcha code as displayed on the screen and press click.
How to check AP Land Record Property Value in meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- Open the official website meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- Under the tab ‘Adangal’ you can select either ‘Your adamal’ or ‘Village adangal’
- In the case you select ‘Your Adangal’ your need to fill in details as District name, Name of the Zone, Village name, Captcha code as displayed on the screen and (Survey Number or Account Number or Aadhaar Number or Name of the graduator)
- To check the ‘Village adangal’ enter the District name, Name of the Zone, Village name, and the Captcha code as displayed on the screen
- After you have made sure that you have entered correct details, click Submit
- You can now check the AP Land Record Property Value
Meebhomi is a leap taken by Andhra Pradesh Government to step up into making land details easily available to the citizens. This website offers services that are helping people to get easy access to their land records. By entering their survey numbers or account numbers or patent name or Aadhaar number the subscribers can obtain their 1-B records and check your Ap land value.
Online complaints can be launched against any property dispute in the region of Andhra Pradesh on meebhoomi.ap.gov.in. Field measurement block (FMB), Village map, village Adangal can be obtained on this website. This site has been helpful to download the electronic land ownership and patent pass book. With an easy procedure the Aadhaar number of your property can be linked to your Land account number on Meebhoomi official portal. List of village landlords can also be obtained from this portal. This will surely help millions in property related issues in Andhra Pradesh. Other services include obtaining revenue case details and tracking the status of your complaint. Meebhoomi has made all the time consuming process easily accessible to the citizens.